Find a Survitec Service Station close to you with our interactive map
Complete customer support, wherever you are in the world
We are the world leader in the supply, inspection, testing and maintenance of safety and survival equipment. Through our network of 600+ service stations, we are able to offer a truly global service covering 2000 locations including all key ports. We also support our aviation, military and offshore clients on-location and through our extensive network.
Our aim is to ensure you always remain compliant, operating safely and effectively in your highly regulated markets. All Survitec Group stations are audited and approved to the highest standards of both legislative organisations as well as government associations. Our broad range of inspection and maintenance services covers:
- Sales, inspection and service of Marine and Aviation liferafts, lifejackets and immersion suits
- Marine Evacuation Systems at strategic ports
- Sales, inspection and repair of rescue boats, workboats, lifeboats and davits
- Lifting & Inspection services
- Rope & Rigging services
- Sales, service and maintenance of Fire Safety equipment including fixed and wheeled systems
- Breathing apparatus, EEBD/SCBA, medical oxygen, cylinder testing and refuelling
- Inspection, service and calibration of gas detection systems
- Sales, inspection and service, including maintenance and repair of Launch Recovery Systems (LARS)
- Sales, inspection and service of Tooling products
To find the service you require, please use the map and search tool located above.
Note on Liferaft Servicing: Survitec Group liferafts must be serviced at a Survitec approved service station every 12 months in accordance with international regulations. This excludes the Survitec ESR (Extended Service Raft) which is serviced every 30 months. Leisure liferafts should also be serviced every 12 months, except for the RFD Seasava Plus X which is designed to be serviced every third year. You can find the most convenient service station for your vessel using our search map.