The Delta Attack 500 Select Flow fire nozzles share many of the same features as the smaller Attack 100 and are designed for general fire fighting. The Attack 100 and 500 nozzles are fully approved under EN15182 and MED. The Attack 500 fire nozzles will provide a powerful, long range main jet combined with a coherent stream pattern and high performance water spray pattern. Computer designed stainless steel spinning turbine teeth produce an extremely dense fog pattern providing excellent fire fighting capability and enhanced personal protection for the firefighter. The Attack 500 Select flow Fire nozzles have a selectable flow range at 6 bar of 125, 250, 375 and 500 litres per minute providing a cohesive jet and dense water spray pattern at each flow setting to meet the individual needs of the fire fighter at any given time. Alternative flow rates are available.
- SELECTABLE FLOW RANGE (AT 6 BAR) - Normal operating range 5 to 8 bar but fully operational at pressures as low as 3.5 bar.
- NARROW ANGLE CLICK SETTING - The nozzle jet/spray pattern has a single narrow angle click position which is positive enough to hold the setting in operational use and is easily identifiable in 'blind' fire scenarios
- LOW MAINTENANCE AND RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - The stainless-steel ball valve design means only minimal maintenance. An optional stainless steel mesh filter and wide flush setting stop any obstruction of the water flow in use. A gunmetal version is also available.
- TEN YEAR GUARANTEE - Designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom under an ISO 9001 Quality System. Guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for ten years.
- Conforms to EN15182 and NFPA 1964. MED approved.
- Long range penetrating jet
- 30% lighter than most comparable nozzles
- Hard Anodised Aluminium
- Pistol Grip, “U” Handle Shut Off
- Inlet: 2" BSP Male Swivel c/w Storz C (KA66) Brass adaptor
- 316 Stainless Steel Spinning Teeth