The ChemKit Survitec supply offers personal chemical protection to protect you against splashes when filling or opening drums, moving chemicals around or mixing them. We supply a complete one size kit except for the boots giving you good levels of protection against non hazard gaseous chemicals.
- Kit supplied with suit, apron, helmet c/w visor, goggles and gloves (no boots are supplied with the Kit)
- Suit - Blue PVC with elasticated hood, single elasticated sleeves, elasticated single legs, polyester/nylon zip with double storm flap over, press stud closure. Size - Large Chest 112cm (no approval)
- Apron - Blue PVC apron 76 x 93cm with eyelet and tapes (no approval)
- Gloves - Rubber gauntlet 43cm long to EN374
- White Safety Helmet to EN397 c/w acetate visor BS2092 Grade 2 Chemical for splash protection and head harness
- Goggles to EN166 1C can be worn under the visor to ensure eyes are fully protected
- Gauntlet Gloves 43cm long to EN374 provide full hand and wrist protection
*We aim to stock all products marked with an asterisks at our key locations.