Designed to prevent accidents caused by the failure of on-load lifeboat release hooks, this essential piece of safety equipment provides you and your crew with a second line of safety while lowering or raising lifeboats.
- Manufactured from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) rope which is incredibly strong and ideal for marine environment
- Lightweight and easy for your crew to handle
- Offers excellent resistance to UV and chemical damage to improve durability
- Supplied with an instruction manual and clear safety warning tag
- Can be retrofitted to all existing release and retrieval systems
- Supplied with a Lloyd’s Register Certificate as standard
- Clearly marked with the first in-service date for easier inspection