The Hammar lifebuoy system is a complete, easy-tofit package for the rapid launch of lifebuoys onboard a ship. For a shipyard, the system offers easy installation and trouble-free sourcing, as all parts are delivered in a complete package.
- A GRP Lifebuoy Cabinet for storing the 30" (762mm) Lifebuoy and heaving line in exposed locations
- Ideal for oil/gas platforms or ships
- Lloyd's Register Type Test Approved
- 25 years' proven track record
- IP56 rated for excellent weather protection
- Cabinet can be engineered to a bespoke specification
- GRP holder with pre-installed metal holder and bracket
- ERU (electric remote unit) with cord pre-installed on metal holder
- Release switch
- Connector box
- 20m cable from connector box to release switch, screened 2 x 0.75mm, diameter 8mm
- Manual safety pin
- Pilot line for loading the lifebuoy
Does not include lifebuoy and mounting bolts
* Also available HM-0610 Lifebuoy System MK2 complete package for manual release only – with GRP holder, metal spring holder, manual safety pin and release cord and installation manual in English.