Lifebuoy marking is compulsory for ships and a benefit for land-based applications. The lifebuoys can be lettered with the vessel's name and port of registry using 2" self adhesive black letters or a transfer depending on the customer's preference.
- 30-inch 4kg orange Perrybuoys can be used at sea or on land
- 30-inch 4kg and 2.5kg orange Perrybuoys with MED approval
- The 4kg orange Perrybuoy is the weight required to pull the manoverboard smoke and light unit from its bracket
- The 2.5kg orange Perrybuoy can be used in any area of the ship and for land-based applications
- 22" and 24" Lifebuoys are for land based applications - no approvals accompany these lifebuoy