Made from high-tenacity co-polymer yarns and available in 12- and 24 strand specifications, Nutech® fibre offers a competitive alternative to nylon and staple polypropylene. Survitec Nutech® Ropes have a specific gravity of 0.91.
- Excellent abrasion-resistance
- Excellent strength
- Permanent flotation in water
- Flexible and easy to handle
- Fully UV-stabilised with low elongation in use
- Protected spliced eyes at each end
- Tremendous range of uses
- Characteristic hi-vis yellow colour with two black marker yarns
- Flakes down easily and neatly
- Ideal for auto winches and drums
- Non-rotating, torque-free round construction
Nutech® 12 and 24 strand are a popular choice for the cruise ship market.