The canopied fully reversible inflatable liferaft conforms to Resolution MSC.81 (70) of the IMO. It also meets ISO 15738:2002 (MED) (JG) (TC) specifications, as required in gas inflation systems for inflatable lifesaving appliances. The 50-person Surviva is ideal for use with the Survitec slide based Marine Evacuation Systems (MES). The 100-person option consists of 2 x 50-person liferafts packed in the same container and connected for maximum capacity.
- Two super-imposed buoyancy chambers provide a high freeboard
- Suspended floor in-between two buoyancy chambers
- Self-erecting canopy which operates by a shuttle-like action provided by its own buoyancy
- Robust weather protection provided by canopy regardless of which way the liferaft initially deploys
- Each liferaft is furnished with boarding facilities, external and internal lighting, lifelines, a drogue (sea anchor), a rescue line and quoit as well as other necessary items of equipment
- Grey and black container colour options available on request
- Inflatable reversible Boarding ramp