Prioritise safety at sea with our inflatable canopied open reversible liferaft.
Our 50-person option is ideal for use with the Survitec slide based Marine Evacuation Systems (MES). The 100-person option consists of two 50-person liferafts packed in the same container and connected for maximum capacity.
This liferaft conforms to resolution MSC.81 (70) of the IMO and meets ISO 15738:2002 (MED) (JG) (TC) ocean safety specifications, as required in gas inflation systems for inflatable lifesaving equipment.
Available in the trusted RFD Surviva brand.
- Two super-imposed buoyancy chambers provide a high freeboard
- Available in 50 and 100-person options to suit your vessels needs
- Self-erecting canopy, easily operated by a shuttle-like action provided by its own buoyancy
- Suspended floor in between two buoyancy chambers for increased passenger comfort
- Robust weather protection provided by a canopy regardless of the liferaft deployment method
- Manufactured using corrosion and abrasion-resistant polyurethane-coated fabric for longevity
- Each liferaft is furnished with boarding facilities, external and internal lighting, lifelines, a drogue (sea anchor), a rescue line and quoit as well as other necessary items of safety equipment
- Inflatable reversible boarding ramp for quick and easy access