A general purpose safety lamp for inspection and work tasks in explosive atmospheres. Ideal for use onboard tankers where you could be working in highly gaseous or volatile atmospheres and need a flexible light source.
- Up to 7 hours usage time
- Up to 500 recharge cycles
- Bulb life of 100 hours
- Ingress Protection to IP66
- The handlamp body and lens ring is moulded in a highly resilient thermoplastic material able to withstand the drop and impact expected from heavy industrial use, even at sub-zero temps
- You can use in hazardous zones 1 & 2,Gas Groups IIA,IIB,IIC,Temp class T4 giving a wide range of hazardous area's you can operate in
- It is a very simple hand lamp to operate, no need for training or specialist skills to operate it
- The ATEX II 2 GD EEx e ib IIC T4 IP66 35 gives you extremely high levels of protection both in hzzard zones and as a waterproof handlamp
- The electric current is limited so as not to over power your battery
*We aim to stock all products marked with an asterisks at our key locations.