The RGA14 is designed to provide vertical fall protection to operatives ascending /descending a ladder or structure.
- It is also used in the rope access industry, as a protection device on the safety rope.
- The RGA14 is for use with Kernmantle rope.
- Can be permanently attached to the rope, but is removable.
- These lightweight rope grabs can be used for customized adjustable length restraint lanyards.
- Additional fall protection equipment can be used to protect the user when detaching from the device at height (RGL Range).
- The unit can also be used in restraint, connecting to a suitable restraint lanyard.
||EN 353-2: 2002 & EN 358: 1999
|Max Arrest Force
||< 6 kN