The RGH2 harness is the ‘workhorse’ of the industry. The harness is fitted with a rear D attachment and a
chest-mounted front D.
• It can be used in a similar way to the RGH1, but has the added feature of the front D ring to extend it working capability.
• Using the front D, the harness can be fitted with a rope and grab system (RGA12) for vertical fall protection
when an operative is making repeated ascents.
• Can also be used when restraint is needed in either the vertical or horizontal plane.
• A variety of other devices can be used with the front D ring, but check for suitability.
• The ring connection between the chest and shoulder straps ensures no stress loading when force is applied to the front D ring.
Accredited to:EN 361 : 2002
Web material: 45mm water repellent polyester
Fittings: High tensile steel alloy
• Front and rear attachment points
• Fully adjustable
• Rip stitch indicators
Sizes: Small, Standard, Large and X-Large