Designed around amphibious operations, the XTP is an ideal solution to fit around heavy kit that may be worn or carried. The lightweight but heavy-duty lifejacket is a low-profile design, keeping the wearer unrestricted and comfortable. Once inflated, the bladder with retro-reflective tape is distinctive to aid location and rescue.
- Cut away at the shoulders to minimize interference with weapons and movement
- Flattened back panel stops interference with the helmet, even in the prone position
- Performs to ISO 12402-2 with 290N of buoyancy
- Best in class Ergo 3D bladder inside
- Adjustable straps allow it to easily fit around body armour
- Easy to fit and remove with different crotch strap options
- Covert patches on the bladder to disguise light and reflective patches where required