The MOR liferaft has been specially developed to meet the latest requirements of roll-on/roll-off (Ro/Ro) passenger ships and is fully approved for use thereon. MOR liferafts are now mandatory on Ro/Ro passenger ships as they provide a safe transfer of survivors from sea level to the deck of a ship in rescue situations.
- Manufactured with a durable polyurethane-coated fabric
- Assembled using ThermobondingTM, the advanced SurvitecZodiac hot assembly technique
- Provides extreme strength and safety when loaded
- Supplied in light, short-sized, strong cylindrical containers
- Containers are a distinct orange colour
- Can also be used on the end of pontoons for rescue situations
- Suitable for 10 stretcher borne persons