Our ten-person Means of Rescue (MOR) liferafts are developed for the safe retrieval of your crew and passengers in an emergency at sea.
The MOR provides a safe transfer from sea level to the vessel in emergency rescue situations.
Designed to meet the latest safety requirements of roll-on/roll-off (Ro/Ro) passenger ships and fully approved for use.
- Manufactured using corrosion and abrasion-resistant polyurethane coated fabric for longevity
- Extremely stronto safely retrieveg and safe when loaded
- Stable, even in harsh sea conditions
- Supplied in light, short-sized, strong cylindrical containers
- Containers are a distinct orange colour for high visibility and easy to identify
- Can also be used on the end of pontoons for rescue situations
- Equipment packs sealed in strong watertight bags secured inside the liferaft